Research and Development
iCell’s research and development team collaborates with the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology. This means that we are at the forefront of process technology and environmental adaptation.
Our own lab for quality control of insulation
iCell has its own modern lab, which is used for regular quality controls. In particular, we test fire and lambda values with traceability after delivery. This attention to detail is your guarantee of an insulation product of the highest quality.
More About Cellulose Insulation
- Cellulose is an excellent insulation solution
- iCell Lösull – cellulose insulation
- iCell Skiva – cellulose insulation
- Insulation with iCell saves energy
- Effective insulation with environmental benefits
- Research and Development
- What is cellulose?
- The history of insulation – then and now
You save energy and money
- House 130 m² in the middle of Sweden
150 mm sawdust
U-värde 0,51 W/m² °C
- After additional insulation
with 350 mm iCell Lösull,
nytt U-värde 0,10 W/m² °C
All that we do is driven by our desire to deliver the highest quality products. To us, quality assurance is an obvious must in order to meet the demands and expectations of customers, authorities, organizations, and not least, the environment.