Insulation with iCell saves energy
Heating up a home is very costly for homeowners, which is the reason why you want your house to have as little heat loss as possible. A well insulated home saves energy, but it is important to insulate it correctly in order to avoid mold formation.
iCell cellulose insulation breathes, which both results in a healthy indoor climate as well as efficient insulation.
More About Cellulose Insulation
- Cellulose is an excellent insulation solution
- iCell Lösull – cellulose insulation
- iCell Skiva – cellulose insulation
- Insulation with iCell saves energy
- Effective insulation with environmental benefits
- Research and Development
- What is cellulose?
- The history of insulation – then and now
You save energy and money
- House 130 m² in the middle of Sweden
150 mm sawdust
U-värde 0,51 W/m² °C
- After additional insulation
with 350 mm iCell Lösull,
nytt U-värde 0,10 W/m² °C
All that we do is driven by our desire to deliver the highest quality products. To us, quality assurance is an obvious must in order to meet the demands and expectations of customers, authorities, organizations, and not least, the environment.